Friday, August 19, 2011

Sinestro & Arin Sur Fan Art

u_u Ok... here's my explanation... whenever a comic book-based movie comes out in theaters, I try to find the time to get up to date with the comic book storyline and characters. This just happened with the Green Lantern movie, and I was able to read some issues from the Blackest Night saga written by Geoff Johns. I really enjoyed it, but I specially got fond with these two characters' story... I just loved it !! T_T So I simply couldn't resist doing this small fan art about them <3 If you don't know who they are (which is improbable)... you'll have to read the comics to find out about them ^_^

u_u Ok... he aquí mi explicación... cada vez que una película basada en comics sale en cines, procuro buscar el tiempo para actualizarme acerca de la trama y los personajes del cómic. Esto acaba de sucederme con la película de Linterna Verde, y pude leer algunos números de la saga de Blackest Night escrita por Geoff Johns. Realmente la disfruté, pero especialmente me gustó la historia de estos dos personajes... ¡¡Me encantó!! T_T Así que simplemente no pude resistir hacer este pequeño fan art sobre ellos <3 Si no saben quiénes son (lo cual es improbable)... tendrán que leer los comics para averiguar sobre ellos ^_^

No comments: