Thursday, June 30, 2011

Danger Lurks.../El peligro acecha...


I did this very quick digital sketch while waiting for some guests to arrive. This is Anthony Marshall unaware of Mayi lurking in the darkness heh heh... I'm really tired, you know, I woke up at 5 am today, so this is what I got out of that x_x I think this would look really nice on a black t-shirt XD

Hice este muy rápido sketch mientras esperaba a que llegaran unos invitados. Aquí está Anthony Marshall sin percatarse de que Mayi está acechando en la oscuridad je je... Estoy muy cansada, ¿saben? me desperté hoy a las 5 am y esto es lo que obtuve de ello x_x Creo que se vería muy bien en una playera negra XD

1 comment:

Miguel Angel Osorio Martínez "Garhoul" said...

Hahahahahahahaha, tiene un cierto aire de Alfred Hitchcok. Estupendo Skectch Bombi :D