Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm back!! / ¡Estoy de vuelta!

I'm so sorry I've been absent for a really LONG time, I've had TONS of work, but at last I finished all of it, nevertheless, new things to do are coming, but I promise I won't leave my blogs again for so long :'( I haven't updated them for a while, so I hope you don't abandon me because of that.

I have some new work to share you around here, so I hope you stay tuned to my Sketchbook.

Once again, I'm sorry for disconnecting myself, but I'm back again!! :D
Disculpen mi ausencia por TANTO tiempo, he tenido TONELADAS de trabajo, pero al fin terminé todo, sin embargo vienen nuevas cosas que hacer, pero les prometo que no dejaré mis blogs de nuevo por tan largo tiempo :'( No los he actualizado por un rato, así que espero que no me abandonen por eso. Tengo cosas nuevas que compartir con ustedes por aquí, así que espero que sigan visitando mi Sketchbook. De nuevo, discúlpenme por desconectarme, pero estoy de vuelta!! :D

No comments: