Saturday, November 24, 2007

APOLOGIES!! /¡¡DISCULPAS!!

To all the people who visit this blog: I wish to apologize to you for taking so long in answering your comments, I've had great amounts of work lately, so I haven't been able to check my own blog.

I'm grateful to all of you who had visited me and had left their comments with such wonderful words! I'm so glad that you enjoy my work and I assure you, I'll post more frequently in order to share with you more of my portfolio.

For those who asked, my page at DeviantArt is: marimoreno.deviantart.com
Also, you can visit me at bombillamarilla.blogspot.com , at www.ka-boom.com.mx , and find out all news of ¡Ka-Boom! Estudio at kaboomstudio.blogspot.com and emelkin.blogspot.com , which is Oscar Gonzalez Loyo's, our Edtiror in Chief, blog.

Thanks for your comprehension and support.


Amigos que visitan éste blog: deseo disculparme por tardar tanto en contestar sus comentarios, últimamente he tenido mucho trabajo y no he podido revisar mi propio blog.

A todos ustedes que me visitan y dejan sus comentarios les estoy muy agradecida por todo lo que dicen. Me alegra que les guste mi trabajo y les aseguro que postearé más seguido para compartir con ustedes mi portafolio.

Para quienes preguntaron, mi página en DeviantArt es: marimoreno.deviantart.com
También pueden visitarme en bombillamarilla.blogspot.com en www.ka-boom.com.mx y enterarse de todas las noticias de ¡Ka-Boom! Estudio en emelkin.blogspot.com el blog de Oscar González Loyo, director general de nuestro estudio creativo.

Gracias por su comprensión y apoyo.

1 comment: